3. Digital Portfolio
Create an online, digital portfolio which will help you achieve your objectives / goals for the next year and 3-6 years.
UPDATED portfolio rubrik
Objectives may include some or all of the following:
- create something beautiful and lasting for your personal satisfaction
- show off your best work for vernissage
- get accepted to the next step in your education (university / other programme)
- get hired a "stage" or internship
- get freelance contracts
- get a part-time / permanent job
3a: portfolio research an ongoing activity
Create a page & link it to your multimedia 2 homepage:
- add 3-6 links to portfolios you like each week for 3 weeks
- include a comment for each link (point form is fine)
Isaac Paavola's portfolio
I like the opening animation, of course, but especially the "i express myself" section.
3b: portfolio elements
link a list of elements for a portfolio. i.e.
- CV (En & fr)
- contact info
element list from class:
- bio / about
- contact info / page
- projects / works / categories
- team members
- medium / software
- logo / branding
- original / creative
- social media
- lab / work-in-progress
- hire me (call-to-action)
- skills / services provided
- cards / grid
- mock ups
- descriptions of your work
- blog section ?
- client section
3c: portfolio objectives / call to action
link a page with your call-to-action / objectives. Take into account some of the following:
due Nov. 10th
Check out Ian's opening plus his contact form.
Call to action
Your portfolio should have a call to action, the action you propose the end user to do.
Check out this tutorial.